Company Law imposes certain duties on every company such as filing returns, circulating accounts, maintaining statutory registers etc. Failure to perform these duties can lead to criminal and financial penalties. Our company secretarial services can help you avoid this and ensure your company meets its obligations under Company Law.
We can assist you with:
- Company incorporation.
- Registration of business names.
- Maintenance of statutory registers.
- Maintenance of statutory books.
- Filing of Annual Returns.
- Share issues and transfers.
- Changes of directors/secretary.
- Change of Registered Office.
- Filing of statutory returns.
- Provision of Registered Office.
- Dealing with company strike off.
The responsibilities of a company secretary are difficult. We will ensure that you meet your obligations on time and avoid penalties.
For more information on Asple & Co’s Company Secretarial services, please contact an advisory partner on (t) +353 91 23544 or (e) firstname.lastname@example.org